NKARI DARASIMI CHAIN BAG
DARASIMI [ pronounced dah-rah-see-me ]
Our cross-body stroke shoulder bag that comes with multiple styling options. Keep it casual by reaching for her adjustable (and detachable) leather strap or keep it casual-chic by letting her gold-tone chain strap do all the stunting. Whatever your flex may be, DARASIMI, which translates as ‘good to me’, comes in embossed grained calfskin with velvet lining and is finished off with Daniel Diyepriye’s signature gold-tone jigsaw clasp.
- An inner zip pocket
- Flap opening with press stud fastening
- Engraved Daniel Diyepriye equation logo (on fastening)
- Grained Calfskin
- Lamb Skin
- Waxed Leather (NKARI COLLECTION)
ONLY 100 PIECES WILL BE MADE EVER
THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED
The nkari collection is a pre order Each bag is numbered 1-100 to reflect the quantity made. You will receive your numbered masterpiece by the 21st March however please allow a grace period until the 16th March due to current Brexit and Covid-19 restrictions.
The collection is made from waxed leather and is a complete upgrade in the craftsmanship of the original like for like styles. In our opinion it is a different bag all together. A complete master piece. This item will not be restocked and complimentary name tag can be made on request
The brand was envisioned by Tubonimi Nkari Dokubo (image above). Who sadly passed away April 2020. The brand was later established by his son Daniel Diyepriye in October 2021.
The image above was taken in the early eighties when Mr Nkari Dokubo first migrated from Africa (specifically Nigeria Calabar) to Brixton London England.The brand started attempting to honour his flair for uncompromising quality and impeccable taste. WhIle still staying true to its African heritage.
Diyepriye which means wealth will follow you in the Nigerian language of Calabar spoken by the Nigerian River state people. The wealth of heritage associated with the name given to Daniel by his father is one Daniel understood cant be ignored.
Luxury has been defined by everyone else. As an African i struggle to see a representation of Luxury presented in a way i can relate to. My father taught me patience, theres beauty in details, in life you cant miss pieces and always complete things. The jigsaw puzzle is the embodiment of what my father taught me. These principles are literally carved on each bag.
Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy
1. Our Products
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, the images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products, your products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All products on the website are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- b) We will contact you if the products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
3. Shipping, Shipping Charges and Packaging
- a) We ship to addresses located domestically within the United Kingdom, and to most international destinations. Please allow a maximum of 14 business days to receive your order. However we aim to ship your order with three business days.
- b) All orders over £300.00 will be receive complimentary shipping All other orders attract a shipping charge of £20.00. These charges may increase depending on the volume and weight of all items that make up your order.
- c) In some circumstances, different items of the same order may have to be shipped separately and each shipment will attract the appropriate shipping charges.
- d) For high value items, we also recommend that you purchase a trackable and insured delivery option. Please note that this insurance only covers the loss of packages during shipment and does not cover other incidents such as stolen packages, misplaced items, wrong addresses etc.
- e) *As standard your order will be shipped in a Daniel Diyepriye dustbag and a generic mailing box. A velvet Daniel Diyepriye box is the method of packaging for orders over £1000.
4. Delivery Date Estimates and Tracking Number
- a) When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time based on the availability of your items and order processing time. Depending on the order quantity and your region, shipping charges, suitable couriers, and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- b) Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
- c) Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number through email. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours before the tracking number can be updated online.
5. Order Processing
- a) We aim to deliver all United Kingdom based orders within 7 – 14 business days, and all international orders within 14 – 30 working days of your order being processed.
- b) Please note that once an order is processed and shipped out, we are unable to change the delivery address or other aspects of the order.
6. International shipping policies
- a) If you order products from our website for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) When ordering from us, you are considered the "importer of record" and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- a) You are required to inspect the delivered products once you receive you order and ensure that the products are in “as expected” condition.
- b) In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
8. Returns and Exchanges
- a) We accept returns on most products within 14 days of receipt, for products that HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED, USED or ALTERED, and with ALL tags and/or stickers attached AND accompanied with original Sale Receipts.
- b) Please note that we do not accept returns on any special orders and/or promotional/final sale Products.
- a) We do not offer exchanges for any purchased goods. We suggest purchasing the correct item of your choice while it is in stock and return the unwanted item within the allotted refund timeframe as per the terms of Section 8.1 1a 8.1 2b
8.3 Returns Procedure
- a) Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and Return Address.
- b) You must take reasonable care of the Product(s) you wish to return/exchange, and they should be returned unopened, unused and in their original condition from the original delivery address. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and ensure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- c) All returns must be received by our office within 15 days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- d) The returned goods shall be examined upon receipt in order to confirm whether they are unused, undamaged and in their original condition with all stickers and seals intact. Any signs of use or damage will result in a lower amount of refund being issued
- e) For returns, we will be able to process your refund within 7 days of us receiving the returned Product and assessing its condition to be satisfactory as per the terms of Section 8.3 (d). We will be able to process your refund in the form of store credit within 7 days of us receiving the returned product. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
9. Shipping Errors / Damaged Products
- a) We are committed to selling only high-quality products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a product is shipped.
- b) If you have received a wrong or damaged product, please Contact Us within 7 days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a free replacement product.
- c) We will ship to you a new replacement Product, within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product, as per our Shipping policy.
10. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations if caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
11. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of products.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.